PS5 restock in India: PlayStation 5 pre-bookings in India to resume on July 12, but you may have to be quick to book yours
- PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition will be restocked across major retailers on July 12.
- Sony has also reportedly asked retailers to not force PS5 bundles onto customers after receiving complaints during the June restock.
- The PS5 price in India starts at ₹39,990 for the discless version.
AdvertisementSony is going to restock the
According to a report by IGN India, Mumbai-based retailer Vijay Sales has confirmed these details via email. The report also mentions that multiple other retailers have confirmed the PS5 restocking date in India.
Sony has not revealed how many PS5 units will be up for grabs, though. Going by how quickly the previous four PS5 restocks ran out, you may have to be really quick to grab your PS5 this time around, too.
Amazon, Croma, Flipkart, Reliance Digital, Games The Shop and Vijay Sales are expected to restock the PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition.
Sony has also reportedly asked retailers not to force bundles onto customers and allow them to buy the gaming console as it is, without any controllers or accessories. This is after complaints cropped up of retailers pushing bundles during the June restock.
PS5, PS5 Digital Edition price in India
The PS5 price in India is ₹49,990 for the standard version which comes with a disc drive. The Digital Edition, which comes without a disc drive, is priced at ₹39,990.
How to pre-book PS5 in India
Vijay Sales is the first retailer to confirm the PS5 restocking, but other retail partners like Amazon, Flipkart, Croma and more are expected to make their announcements soon.
You will be able to pre-book the PS5 once the retailers replenish their stocks on July 12. Here are the links to the PS5 pages on each of these retailers’ websites:
- PS5 on Amazon.in
- PS5 on Flipkart
- PS5 on Croma
- PS5 on Games The Shop
- PS5 on Vijay Sales
- PS5 on Reliance Digital
The game console inside the new Tesla Model X and S is powered by the chipmaker behind the PlayStation 5 and Xbox
Buying a PlayStation 5 is going to be difficult until some point in 2022, Sony told analysts
Xbox vs Playstation Wars: What pro athletes on Twitch prefer
Popular on BI
- MrBeast called out TikTok for allowing a deepfake version of him hawking $2 iPhones to run wild on the app: 'This is a serious problem'
- How an OnlyFans creator earned $60,000 from a 'marathon' livestream
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge