Sony PlayStation 5 gaming console will get a ₹5000 discount in India starting April — the best time to grab it
Sonyhas announced a special summer offer discount for all the PS5 variants.
- The new effective price starts at ₹49,990 for the standard variant, and the digital variant is now priced at ₹39,990.
- Both the variants are essentially back to the original price, which the company recently hiked.
Japanese tech giant Sony has announced a price cut for their popular gaming console
The flagship console, synonymous with gaming, is famous for hosting famous IPs like - The Last of Us and God of War.
Summer offer prices for PS5 variants
After the affected discount, the standard variant of the PS5 will now be priced at ₹49,990. The original sticker price for the same was ₹49,990.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
There is also a digital variant of the PS5 which does not feature a disk slot. This variant is now priced at ₹39,990. The original price for this variant was ₹44,990.
These prices will be effective from 1st April 2023 and valid for a limited period.
If you are eyeing the PS5 God of War Ragnarock bundle, you can now get it for ₹54,990. This is also ₹5000 less than its original asking price.
Sony has confirmed that these prices are effective on all partner platforms like - Amazon, Flipkart, Chroma, Vijay Sales, Reliance Digital, and Sony offline and online stores.
This price discount also put forward PS5’s stock situation, which has not been good due to supply chain issues and chip shortage. The news of the PS5 being sold in the black market way over sticker price was not a pretty sight. So perhaps, PS5 is now locked, stocked, and loaded, and it’s time for all of us to get one.
See Also -
Over 23,000 techies lose jobs in nearly 82 Indian startups to date
Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
Popular on BI
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- Billionaire investor Jeff Greene made $800 million betting against the last housing bubble. He just rang the alarm on US real estate.
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- Have a complaint against your bank? Here’s how RBI plans to resolve your grievances
- Tecno Phantom V Fold Review - Affordable Foldable device with minor compromises
- Cabinet approves metro connectivity between HUDA City Centre and Cyber City in Gurugram
- Investors and economists bullish on India's growth even as World Bank trims FY24 GDP outlook
- Top 5 Places to visit in Mahabaleshwar