ChatGPT is a new AI chatbot that can find mistakes in your code or write a story for you
OpenAI, an artificial research and development company has revealed ChatGPT.
- ChatGPT is a conversational
AI chatbotcapable of understanding natural language.
- Here’s everything you need to know about OpenAI’s ChatGPT chatbot.
OpenAI, an AI research and development company has announced ChatGPT, a chatbot based on the company’s new GPT-3.5 natural language generation technology. The company is currently offering a research preview of ChatGPT. OpenAI had earlier introduced DALL-E, an AI image generator that takes on Google’s Imagen.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot that interacts in a conversational manner, allowing you to send questions and prompts in the same manner as you would to a friend or a colleague.
It has been built to remember the questions you have asked in the past and has the ability to correct itself if you highlight a mistake. It has also been trained to decline inappropriate requests from users.
To understand how ChatGPT works, let’s look at some of the interesting questions that users have asked.
Debugging a code
ChatGPT could be a good debugging companion; it not only explains the bug but fixes it and explain the fix https://t.co/5x9n66pVqj— Amjad Masad ⠕ (@amasad) 1669838036000
In a huge help to coders, ChatGPT can be used to easily debug a code and the AI not only fixes the mistake, it also explains to the user where they went wrong and can be done to fix it.
A crossover of our favorite rom coms
So i asked ChatGPT to write dialogues for a romcom starring a few actors from B99, HIMYM, and Friends... https://t.co/tHzxthtbsp— Sammed Sagare (@sammedsagare_) 1669892412000
A twitter user had an interesting scenario for ChatGPT and asked the chatbot to write dialogues for a rom com starring Andy Samberg, Neil Patrick Harris, Matt LeBlanc, Melissa Fumero, Cobie Smulders and Jennifer Anniston.
The chatbot created three scenes for the group, discussing their dating life, having a first date and enjoying a girl’s night. While the chatbot cannot replace writers yet, it was able to create decent scenarios very quickly.
Get the AI to do your homework for you
What kid is ever doing homework again now that ChatGPT exists https://t.co/oGYUQh3hwh— Liv Boeree (@Liv_Boeree) 1669936782000
Another interesting use case for the AI is using it to get your homework done. A user asked two questions to ChatGPT, asking the chatbot to explain a regular expression and write a four-paragraph essay on “effects of westward expansion on the civil war”.
In both cases, the chatbot delivered good results.
An essay on Virat Kohli
To test the chatbot, I asked it to write an essay on cricket legend Virat Kohli.
Overall, ChatGPT is quite good and is very useful. It is currently under preview and is available for free.
Google's Imagen can use text to make images, paintings, CGI renders using AI — here are some pictures
Good news for butterfingers; with new Gorilla Glass, your smartphone can withstand a 1-meter drop on concrete
Affordable smartwatches make India the biggest smartwatch market in the world
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- As road & rail projects gather steam, cap good companies set for a decadal growth opportunity
- Network18 group to merge TV, digital news businesses
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet