The 50 best-paying big companies, according to employees
But compensation really involves more than just the salary itself. It also involves how employees feel about their pay and if they feel it's fair, or even generous, given the job title and responsibilities they have.
That's why to generate this list of the 50 best-paying large companies, Comparably looked for the highest salaries that employees self-reported and also factored in the sentiment of how employees feel about their compensation (it is not ranked by salary alone.)
Comparably dug through its database of over 3 million employee ratings on 30,000 US companies to come up with this list. Comparably defines a large company as one with at least 500 employees.
To make the list, each company needed at least 25 employee reviews. All of these companies rank in the top 15% or greater in compensation sentiment, where their employees say they are most satisfied with their compensation.
Companies with employees who answered more questions were weighted more heavily than those with staffers that provided fewer answers.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh