The best time of day to do everything, according to science
Wondering if it's better to workout in the morning or at night? Whether you should drink coffee as soon as you wake up or hold off until later? What about how early you should stop looking at screens before bedtime?
As it turns out, scientists have been looking for answers to these questions too.You can use their research to guide many of the decisions you make on a day-to-day basis, from what time you eat to when you head to bed.
Jenny Cheng / Business Insider
- Popular devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80
- Indian School of Business ranked 1st in India, 44th globally as per MBA Ranking 2021 by The Economist
- 25 kg gold jewellery and ₹96,000 cash stolen at gunpoint from Muthoot Finance branch in Tamil Nadu
- Rajasthan: Budget session from February 10
- IPL players auction to be held on February 18, says BCCI official