The best time of day to do everything, according to science
Wondering if it's better to workout in the morning or at night? Whether you should drink coffee as soon as you wake up or hold off until later? What about how early you should stop looking at screens before bedtime?
As it turns out, scientists have been looking for answers to these questions too.
You can use their research to guide many of the decisions you make on a day-to-day basis, from what time you eat to when you head to bed.
Jenny Cheng / Business Insider
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- South Korea’s crypto regulations are tightening around investors and exchanges alike
- All that you need to know if you are travelling to the UK
- Indian financial system steadily maturing, as it moves away from banks, says RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das
- Spotify set to overtake Apple Podcasts by the end of this year: eMarketer
- Bitcoin scammers used Apple's iPhone 13 reveal to steal $69,000 from fans