The best time of day to do everything, according to science
Wondering if it's better to workout in the morning or at night? Whether you should drink coffee as soon as you wake up or hold off until later? What about how early you should stop looking at screens before bedtime?
As it turns out, scientists have been looking for answers to these questions too.
You can use their research to guide many of the decisions you make on a day-to-day basis, from what time you eat to when you head to bed.
Jenny Cheng / Business Insider
- iQOO Neo 9 Pro vs OnePlus 12R – which mid-range phone should you buy?
- Surrogacy rules changed, couples with medical condition can use donor gametes
- Reliance Jio and Airtel add subscribers as Vi’s subscriber base continues to decline
- Sensex, Nifty advance in early trade on positive global cues
- Infosys CEO Salil Parekh joins USISPF Board