The Co-Founder Of MySpace Took The Only Photo Of The Blood Moon You Need To See
In a total lunar eclipse, the full moon turns a coppery red as it passes into Earth's shadow, called a "blood moon."
Late Monday night and early Tuesday morning, those in North and South America had optimal seats to the sky show.
Lots of people took photos, but the best one we've seen comes from an unlikely source: MySpace's Tom Anderson.
- Tom Anderson (@myspacetom) April 15, 2014
Here's a bigger photo:
- DGCA slaps ₹10L fine on Go Air for leaving behind 55 passengers at B'luru airport
- Vedanta Q3 net profit drops 41% on higher input costs
- ED attaches 32 properties worth ₹70 crore in fraudulent TDS refund case
- RRR surpasses Cruise’s Top Gun 2 & Spielberg’s The Fabelmans in the top 10 movies of 2022
- Weekend OTTs: Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘An Action Hero’ to ghost hunts with ‘Lockwood and Co’