The Co-Founder Of MySpace Took The Only Photo Of The Blood Moon You Need To See
In a total lunar eclipse, the full moon turns a coppery red as it passes into Earth's shadow, called a "blood moon."
Late Monday night and early Tuesday morning, those in North and South America had optimal seats to the sky show.
Lots of people took photos, but the best one we've seen comes from an unlikely source: MySpace's Tom Anderson.
- Tom Anderson (@myspacetom) April 15, 2014
Here's a bigger photo:
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes
- Top 5 automatic cars under ₹10 lakh in India
- India's demand for the yellow metal rises 43% in Q2: World Gold Council