The Co-Founder Of MySpace Took The Only Photo Of The Blood Moon You Need To See
In a total lunar eclipse, the full moon turns a coppery red as it passes into Earth's shadow, called a "blood moon."
Late Monday night and early Tuesday morning, those in North and South America had optimal seats to the sky show.
Lots of people took photos, but the best one we've seen comes from an unlikely source: MySpace's Tom Anderson.
- Tom Anderson (@myspacetom) April 15, 2014
Here's a bigger photo:
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with Chromecast built-in
- Best 2.1 channel speakers with Bluetooth support
- OPINION: Experts’ guide to understanding the role of DeFi in digital finance
- OpenSea is returning the millions users lost due to a bug
- Indian crypto exchanges, influencers fall prey to hacks promoting crypto scam