The First Indian On Mars Tweets Away Its Experiences
Yes, MOM is now a personified entity, an Indian who is exploring the unexplored world of
Let’s take a look at conversations and posts that the “Mars-craft” has been posting on twitter.
It started with humour, when
Then came the rest-time. Soon after the orbiter reached its destination, MOM tweeted, "I'll be back after breakfast. Good ol' sunlight. It's good for your battery."
Later during the day, it caught up with
MOM’ll keep you posted what it is doing on the Red Planet. So stay tuned—on twitter as well as BI!
Popular on BI
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Torrent Investments not to participate in 2nd auction for Reliance Capital; Hinduja sole bidder
- Climate change threatening tea sector globally: ITA
- Over 23,000 techies lose jobs in nearly 82 Indian startups to date
- Scientists create car parts from lemons, corn, almonds and pomegranates that are better than traditional parts
- Cabinet clears dearness allowance hike by 4%