The happiest jobs in 9 major US cities
Getty Images/Andrew Burton
To find out which professionals are happiest in nine major US cities, CareerBliss sifted through its database of employee reviews.
The reviews are from workers all over the US who evaluated 10 factors that affect work happiness on a five-point scale: one's relationship with their boss, relationship with coworkers, workplace environment, job resources, compensation, growth opportunities, company culture, company reputation, daily tasks, and job control over the work performed on a daily basis.
CareerBliss combined those numbers to find an average rating of overall happiness (known as a "Bliss Score") for each respondent, and then sorted the results by job title and location to determine which jobs make professionals the happiest in nine big cities.
Here's what they found:
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024