The most dangerous risks to your health this summer - and how to prevent them
Ticks and mosquitoes and sunburn, oh my!
Summer might be the time when most of us try to take it easy, but there are a few nasty health hazards that can ruin your fun in the sun.
We're not talking about things like sharks, which might seem scary but pose almost zero risk to the average person.
These are the real hazards that can cause injury, illness, or death. Preventing them can sometimes be as simple as drinking water and wearing sunscreen and insect repellant.
So practice caution - your life may depend on it.
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley