These are the top Fintech hubs in India — Bangalore, Mumbai leads the race
As more millenials are foraying into the workforce with digital and tech skills, India has emerged as a strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) talent pool. India has seen exponential growth in coworking spaces over the last 12 months with the top global workspaces established in India, which has fueled the expansion of Fintech hubs in India.
According to India FinTech Report 2019 by a global innovation platform MEDICI, India is now the world’s second biggest FinTech hub, after the US — with over 2,000 startups nourishing in the zone.
As Maharashtra has become the first state in India that announced FinTech policy, Mumbai has emerged as the leading FinTech hub in India — with Mumbai and Bangalore being a home to nearly 42% startups.
Here are the top FinTech hubs housing most of India’s startups:
- Meghalaya reports highest single-day spike of 76 COVID-19 cases; total rises to 312
- Apple working with Foxconn for AR headset lenses: Report
- Everyone will have to adjust to new normal: Arjun on resuming work amid COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19: South Korea reports 13,373 infections, 288 deaths
- UP shuts as govt announces 55-hour-long lockdown-like restrictions to curb COVID-19 spread