This Couple Ditched Their Tech Jobs To Pursue Their Passion For Beer
This post is sponsored by Spark Business from Capital One.
After working in the tech industry for seven and a half years, Andrew and Lindsay Nations decided it was finally time to pursue their true passion: beer. So in 2012, the couple moved back to their hometown of Shreveport, La., to open Great Raft Brewing.
Today, Lindsay and Andrew have turned Shreveport's first post-Prohibition microbrewery into a local favorite. To find out how they did it, we interviewed Andrew and Lindsay as part of our Fast Track Q&A series, in which we ask various small business owners the same 11 questions about their professional and personal inspirations.
Watch the video to find out what drives them both, what Andrew's first job was, and what Lindsay would love to have as a superpower. Read more in the series »
Find out more about Sponsor Posts.
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- The new Barbie movie used so much pink paint on set that it caused an international shortage, according to its production designer
- Attractiveness of gold depends on US Fed's moves, say analysts
- Coal India’s ₹4,000 crore offer for sale subscribed 4x times
- Nvidia's Jensen Huang started with a $10 million failure before shifting gears to become a $1 trillion company
- Meet the top Nifty50 performers in FY23
- Apple to declare the 12-inch MacBook as obsolete on June 30