This Green coffee is replacing green tea for health enthusiasts
The best way to consume green coffee is to boil green coffee beans and drink the liquid. You can also grind the beans at home and then boil it for more flavour.
A brand called Green Brrew is flooding the Indian market which sells its green coffee in prepackaged form which can be mixed in water to make a hot or cold beverage.
As chlorogenic acid is found to beneficial in overall weight loss, many fitness enthusiasts are swearing by this green coffee brand as it just contains 10 calories per serving.
Available in three flavours, Natural Instant Coffee, Lemon Instant Coffee and Strong Green Coffee, Goel is seeing a great response from the market as it is the only Indian brand focusing on this segment.
Popular on BI
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore