This Green coffee is replacing green tea for health enthusiasts
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
The best way to consume green coffee is to boil green coffee beans and drink the liquid. You can also grind the beans at home and then boil it for more flavour.
A brand called Green Brrew is flooding the Indian market which sells its green coffee in prepackaged form which can be mixed in water to make a hot or cold beverage.
As chlorogenic acid is found to beneficial in overall weight loss, many fitness enthusiasts are swearing by this green coffee brand as it just contains 10 calories per serving.
Available in three flavours, Natural Instant Coffee, Lemon Instant Coffee and Strong Green Coffee, Goel is seeing a great response from the market as it is the only Indian brand focusing on this segment.
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic