This Green coffee is replacing green tea for health enthusiasts
The best way to consume green coffee is to boil green coffee beans and drink the liquid. You can also grind the beans at home and then boil it for more flavour.
A brand called Green Brrew is flooding the Indian market which sells its green coffee in prepackaged form which can be mixed in water to make a hot or cold beverage.
As chlorogenic acid is found to beneficial in overall weight loss, many fitness enthusiasts are swearing by this green coffee brand as it just contains 10 calories per serving.
Available in three flavours, Natural Instant Coffee, Lemon Instant Coffee and Strong Green Coffee, Goel is seeing a great response from the market as it is the only Indian brand focusing on this segment.
- US President Donald Trump clubs India with China and Russia — claims they don't give a 'straight count' on COVID-19 death toll
- Reliance Retail seals its third deal this month – General Atlantic to invest ₹3,675 crore
- Babri Masjid demolition verdict today, UP on high alert
- Punjab BJP sets up 8-member panel to tell farmers the benefit of the new agricultural laws
- UP Police forcibly cremates Hathras’ rape victim’s body overnight, alleges family