This is what happens to your brain and body when you check your smartphone before bed
Staring at screens right before sleep turns out to be a lot worse than previously thought. Dr. Dan Siegel, clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine, lays out all of the negative effects that bedtime screen viewing can have on the brain and body.
- Here’s all you need to know about Suzlon Energy’s ₹1,200 crore rights issue after founder Tulsi Tanti’s death
- Top deals of the day on Amazon during festival sale
- Xiaomi says it is disappointed after ₹5,551.27 crore seizure order is upheld, claims the remittances are legitimate
- Mobility-as-a-service to generate fuel cost savings of $10.8 bn by 2027 says report
- Floodlight failure and a snake on the field cause interruptions in the second T20I at Guwahati