This is what Viacom18's new modern office looks like
A stone’s throw away from the company’s Headquarters in Vile Parle East in Mumbai is an exciting new addition as it dispenses away with cabins and instead focuses on getting the people to team up more by providing them collaborative workspaces.
Around 335 people are working out of the new office and they sure are glad.
ALSO READ: Exclusive: Vijay Shekhar Sharma, CEO , Paytm talks about representing India at the TIME 100 Gala
We recently visited the office to see how it looks and this is what we noticed.
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022
- COVID-19: Gurugram, Faridabad and Sonipat districts in Haryana worst hit with new infections