This is what Viacom18's new modern office looks like
A stone’s throw away from the company’s Headquarters in Vile Parle East in Mumbai is an exciting new addition as it dispenses away with cabins and instead focuses on getting the people to team up more by providing them collaborative workspaces.
Around 335 people are working out of the new office and they sure are glad.
ALSO READ: Exclusive: Vijay Shekhar Sharma, CEO, Paytm talks about representing India at the TIME 100 Gala
We recently visited the office to see how it looks and this is what we noticed.
Popular on BI
- Indian food habits for youthful and glowing skin
- Nirav Modi's solar power plant up for auction to salvage PNB dues
- India-Canada diplomatic row will not impact military ties: Canadian Army Vice Chief
- India permits 75,000 tonne non-basmati white rice exports to UAE
- WeWork India rejigs senior leadership to boost market presence