This startup recently had India’s first services flash sale at Re 1
AdvertisementAn online marketplace for services BookMeIn recently had the country’s first flash sale on services from June 19th to 21st. The website was offering services including recreation to grooming at a slashed rate of Re. 1.
The list of services offered includes facial, hair wash, hair-styling, cleanup, manicure and pedicure to providing kickboxing lessons, gym, Zumba, tattoo, car wash and dance and fitness services.
Talking about the flash sale,
This comes at a time when e-commerce companies have been offering promotions and discounts to attract more consumers. This has worked well to increase India’s e-commerce adoption at the cost of reducing margins for retailers. However, if you were planning to join hip-hop classes or are keen to get inked or try a boho hairstyle, and somebody is giving you that for Re 1, why do you care!
Popular on BI
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO