This startup recently had India’s first services flash sale at Re 1
An online marketplace for services BookMeIn recently had the country’s first flash sale on services from June 19th to 21st. The website was offering services including recreation to grooming at a slashed rate of Re. 1.
The list of services offered includes facial, hair wash, hair-styling, cleanup, manicure and pedicure to providing kickboxing lessons, gym, Zumba, tattoo, car wash and dance and fitness services.
Talking about the flash sale,
This comes at a time when e-commerce companies have been offering promotions and discounts to attract more consumers. This has worked well to increase India’s e-commerce adoption at the cost of reducing margins for retailers. However, if you were planning to join hip-hop classes or are keen to get inked or try a boho hairstyle, and somebody is giving you that for Re 1, why do you care!
- Best neckband headphones for a rich audio experience
- India’s first private player to successfully test a homegrown rocket engine is on track for its first full rocket launch by 2021
- Hiring is on a slow rise in India, but the numbers are nowhere close to pre-COVID levels
- Microsoft confirms Xbox Series X to launch in November
- Hero Moto’s lost sales will take a toll on its earnings — profit likely to fall over 88% in the first quarter