This startup recently had India’s first services flash sale at Re 1
AdvertisementAn online marketplace for services BookMeIn recently had the country’s first flash sale on services from June 19th to 21st. The website was offering services including recreation to grooming at a slashed rate of Re. 1.
The list of services offered includes facial, hair wash, hair-styling, cleanup, manicure and pedicure to providing kickboxing lessons, gym, Zumba, tattoo, car wash and dance and fitness services.
Talking about the flash sale,
This comes at a time when e-commerce companies have been offering promotions and discounts to attract more consumers. This has worked well to increase India’s e-commerce adoption at the cost of reducing margins for retailers. However, if you were planning to join hip-hop classes or are keen to get inked or try a boho hairstyle, and somebody is giving you that for Re 1, why do you care!
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- The new Barbie movie used so much pink paint on set that it caused an international shortage, according to its production designer
- Attractiveness of gold depends on US Fed's moves, say analysts
- Coal India’s ₹4,000 crore offer for sale subscribed 4x times
- Nvidia's Jensen Huang started with a $10 million failure before shifting gears to become a $1 trillion company
- Meet the top Nifty50 performers in FY23
- Apple to declare the 12-inch MacBook as obsolete on June 30