World's Top 9 Universities where Indians are heading for MBA
At this time, what comes handy are reliable rankings. Every year Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) publishes rankings of the world’s best universities based on region and subject. Universities are ranked on the basis of the institution's reputation among academics and employers, and the number of research citations it gets per paper published in a specific discipline.
Here’s a list of the highest ranked universities for doing a degree in business and management. Several Indians are already inside these colleges:
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO