Twitter has unlimited free food for its New York employees - and it looks incredible
There's no such thing as a free lunch. Unless you work at Twitter.
In Twitter's New York offices, employees head to a private café to tuck into free breakfasts and lunches, five days a week.
And it's not your typical work canteen with dried out meat and shriveled vegetables, this café serves up a gourmet menu, which changes every day.
Tech companies are revolutionizing food at work. Google was at the forefront of this, reportedly spending $80 million a year on catering food for its employees. It now has more than 185 cafes globally and serves over 108,000 meals every day. Twitter is now following suit.
Take a look at all the amazing things on offer below:
Popular on BI
- From Salesforce to Air India, here are the companies that are using ChatGPT
- Adani Wilmar to Patanjali Foods: Listed companies with over 75 percent promoter holdings
- Ranveer outshines Virat to become India's most valued celebrity: Full list here
- UP schools back to 100% syllabus for the first time since pandemic
- Eating handful of nuts & seeds daily can lower heart risk by 25%