Twitter has unlimited free food for its New York employees - and it looks incredible
In Twitter's New York offices, employees head to a private café to tuck into free breakfasts and lunches, five days a week.
And it's not your typical work canteen with dried out meat and shriveled vegetables, this café serves up a gourmet menu, which changes every day.
Tech companies are revolutionizing food at work. Google was at the forefront of this, reportedly spending $80 million a year on catering food for its employees. It now has more than 185 cafes globally and serves over 108,000 meals every day. Twitter is now following suit.
Take a look at all the amazing things on offer below:
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera