UberEats is making some 'extra' money while pushing its main menu into Indian homes
- Indians love to have that ‘extra’
free foodwith each delivery, according to Eat Cravings Report 2019 released by UberEats.
- Extra Sauce’ topped the charts as the most popular food delivery request, followed by ‘Spicy’ and ‘Extra Onions.’
- According to a report by RedSeer Consulting, India’s food delivery industry is going to be worth $2.5-3 billion.
The report says that every order came with a special instruction. Topping this list is requests to make it ‘spicy’ along with extra onions.
Chicken Biryani re-emerged as the favourite late night craving food in Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata. As per a report by
Ludhiana topped the dessert category, as it received highest orders for Gulab Jamun.
Meanwhile, Bengalureans who spend hours in traffic don’t want to wait for too long for their food. The city ordered two-minute food, Maggi in large numbers from UberEats.
As the world celebrates International Sushi day, Swiggy too released a report which said that Delhites love Japanese dish. But cities like Guwahati, Ludhiana, Chandigarh and Amritsar seem to prefer Sushi dinner.
According to a report by RedSeer Consulting, India’s food delivery industry will be worth $2.5-3 billion.
From Chicken Biryani to Samosas, here’s what Indians ate while watching the IPL
Popular on BI
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Top offers and deals on large electronic appliances
- Amazon Great Republic Sale – best deals on mobile phones
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- Elon Musk
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022