Virat Kohli creates another record but off-the-field, signs Rs 110 crore deal with Puma
Kohli will be working with the German company to launch a signature line of sports lifestyle products with a special logo and brand identity.
"It's a privilege to be part of a great list of athletes that Puma has. Not just today's icons like Usain Bolt but also the brand's rich history with
In 2013, Kohli had signed a Rs 10-crore per-annum, three-year deal with sports goods giant
"Virat has transformed the way fitness is looked at in Indian cricket. He has emphasized the role of an athlete and reshaping cricket in the millennial culture, thus endorsing our brand ethos. He is a youth icon with an effortless style,"
Puma is expected to work with Kohli in markets like UK, Australia, South Africa and the Middle East and "wherever Cricket is relevant."
- Moody's downgrades India's rating first time in over 2 decades, says GDP to shrink by 4% in FY21
- MP COVID-19 cases rise by 194 to 8,283; death toll 358
- Noida: Liquor shops can open up to 9 pm outside containment zones
- Maha COVID-19 cases cross 70,000 mark; death toll 2,362
- CBI reports first coronavirus cases as 2 junior officials test positive