WANTED: Summer Events Intern
This position has been filled.
Don't be fooled by the term "intern." Our paid interns spend their time doing meaningful work: researching, analyzing, preparing decks and reports, prospecting, and more. Our flagship event, IGNITION, takes place in December and you'll be an integral part of the team that makes it happen, gaining valuable experience on-site.
When it comes to qualifications, an events, digital media, or marketing background helps, as do strong analytic and writing skills. Excel and PPT are a must. Serious interest in the internet, events, social media, marketing, or sales are required. We are looking for someone who is a quick learner and can fit seamlessly into the team.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in a internship but have never heard of Business Insider? Here's some reading on our company and where we're headed.
- Oppo Find N3 Flip long term review - The end game for flip smartphones
- ED files first charge sheet against Chinese smartphone maker Vivo-India, others
- Redmi 13C 5G vs Redmi 12 5G – Battle of the budget Redmi smartphones
- Creating a search friendly resume – Here’s how to crack the ATS code
- Gold rush: Don’t recycle or book profits yet, another bull-run on the way say analysts