Y Combinator introduces free online ‘Startup School’ and you can apply
ALSO READ: Here’s my experience at the Tata Coffee Plantation bungalows that are over 140 years old
Y Combinator, which has backed over 900
YC is targeting current startup founding teams with the class with ‘Startup School’ which will be recorded at
ALSO READ: The Indian IT and ITeS industries’ salaries will suffer due to Trump’s trade policies this year
The full students will have access to the shared community of startups taking the course via a dedicated Slack channel and will be required to report weekly company updates while some students will get access to advice from YC alumni.
At the conclusion of the course, students will share their learning at an informal demo day.
The class features an entire lecture dedicated to building a great company culture which will teach Students how to build and manage teams and the specifics of what to look for when hiring.
Registration is open now and the course will begin on April 5th
- Best smart door locks for home
- Best cushion covers for home
- India's armed forces are potential clients for TCS, Tech Mahindra, HCL Tech and the likes
- Odisha’s common PG entrance test CPET-2020 to commence from September 30
- DGCA suspends two senior executives of AirAsia India over safety norms violation