You must ask these three things in your job interview
Job interviews are a tricky affair. And while we have shared tips on how to crack an
Employee friendly policies
Admit it; you cannot work in a company that doesn’t have employee friendly policies. Hence, ask the basic questions regarding the HR policies of the companies in order to make an informed decision. Do they have a work from home option? Or do they have flexible timings? What is their salary cycle are just a few questions, a candidate must seek clarity about before taking it forward.
It is important to understand the vision of the company, irrespective of the size of the
Everyone wants to grow professionally. Hence, its best to ask your employer on how your profile will grow. If you can’t foresee much growth in the role, you have your answer there. If there is very little growth in your role, you should weigh the pros and cons before taking up the offer.
- Kerala sets up committee on vaccine manufacturing centre
- Gap between COVID-19 recoveries and active cases steadily increasing: Health ministry
- Ola brings on board former General Motors veteran to lead the global manufacturing and operations of its electric business
- Spotify is the latest to hop on the Instagram-like stories bandwagon and people are asking why
- Upcoming car launches in December — Nissan Magnite, Audi S5 Sportback, Tata Altroz Turbo, and more