You must ask these three things in your job interview
Job interviews are a tricky affair. And while we have shared tips on how to crack an
Employee friendly policies
Admit it; you cannot work in a company that doesn’t have employee friendly policies. Hence, ask the basic questions regarding the HR policies of the companies in order to make an informed decision. Do they have a work from home option? Or do they have flexible timings? What is their salary cycle are just a few questions, a candidate must seek clarity about before taking it forward.
It is important to understand the vision of the company, irrespective of the size of the
Everyone wants to grow professionally. Hence, its best to ask your employer on how your profile will grow. If you can’t foresee much growth in the role, you have your answer there. If there is very little growth in your role, you should weigh the pros and cons before taking up the offer.
- JioMart now delivers in nearly 200 locations across India
- JP Morgan chief economist forecasts 'strong rebound' in Indian markets
- Three ways TCS, Infosys and other IT giants in India are trying to cut costs — but it’s not going to increase their profitability
- Here’s how TCS and MeritTrac solutions aim to stop candidates from cheating during online exams
- Bank mitra robbed of cash worth Rs 3.5 lakh in Mathura