You must ask these three things in your job interview
Job interviews are a tricky affair. And while we have shared tips on how to crack an
Employee friendly policies
Admit it; you cannot work in a company that doesn’t have employee friendly policies. Hence, ask the basic questions regarding the HR policies of the companies in order to make an informed decision. Do they have a work from home option? Or do they have flexible timings? What is their salary cycle are just a few questions, a candidate must seek clarity about before taking it forward.
It is important to understand the vision of the company, irrespective of the size of the
Everyone wants to grow professionally. Hence, its best to ask your employer on how your profile will grow. If you can’t foresee much growth in the role, you have your answer there. If there is very little growth in your role, you should weigh the pros and cons before taking up the offer.
Popular on BI
- Reliance Industries' net profit crosses ₹15,000 crore in September quarter
- Reliance Retail fails to breach its own bar even as fashion and lifestyle segment reports its highest ever quarterly revenue
- Reliance confirms JioPhone Next will be launched in time for Diwali
- SEBI approves Paytm’s $2.2 billion IPO, company explores November listing
- Indian Broadcasting & Digital Foundation re-elects K Madhavan as its President