You must ask these three things in your job interview
AdvertisementJob interviews are a tricky affair. And while we have shared tips on how to crack an
Employee friendly policies
Admit it; you cannot work in a company that doesn’t have employee friendly policies. Hence, ask the basic questions regarding the HR policies of the companies in order to make an informed decision. Do they have a work from home option? Or do they have flexible timings? What is their salary cycle are just a few questions, a candidate must seek clarity about before taking it forward.
It is important to understand the vision of the company, irrespective of the size of the
Everyone wants to grow professionally. Hence, its best to ask your employer on how your profile will grow. If you can’t foresee much growth in the role, you have your answer there. If there is very little growth in your role, you should weigh the pros and cons before taking up the offer.
Popular on BI
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- Gautam Adani lost $52 billion in 6 days. That's over 3 times what Sam Bankman-Fried lost in a similar timeframe.
- A 45-year-old biotech CEO may have reduced his biological age by at least 5 years through a rigorous medical program that can cost up to $2 million a year, Bloomberg reported
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM
- India's cancer cases will surge to 20 lakh per year by 2026: AIIMS