11 fitness 'truths' that are doing more harm than good
Unfortunately, there's a lot of 'fitness' advice out there that won't help you meet your goals and could actually be doing you more harm than good.
For example, which matters more for weight loss: Exercise or diet?
Are marathons the best way to get fit?
The answers to these questions might surprise you.
Have some we missed? Send them along to science(at)businessinsider.com.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh