11 fitness 'truths' that are doing more harm than good
Unfortunately, there's a lot of 'fitness' advice out there that won't help you meet your goals and could actually be doing you more harm than good.
For example, which matters more for weight loss: Exercise or diet?
Are marathons the best way to get fit?
The answers to these questions might surprise you.
Have some we missed? Send them along to science(at)businessinsider.com.
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts