15 science-backed tips to get someone to fall in love with you
Cards in pink and red, candy hearts, and boxes of chocolate line the shelves of stores, waiting to be purchased by lovebirds for their Valentine.
But if that doesn't describe your current state this year - and you want that to change - we've got you covered.
In the interest of bolstering your love life, here are some science-backed ways to fall and stay in love:
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route
- Fuel your weight gain journey with these 7 drinks