21 scientific facts that will motivate you to exercise when you really don't want to
It may encourage you to hear that exercise really is super good for you. There's a mountain of research backing up its many benefits.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend at least 2.5 hours of moderate cardio activity or 1.25 hours of vigorous cardio activity every week, plus two days of strength training.
You can work up to that goal by starting small, though.
To motivate you to get moving, here are 21 research-based benefits of exercise:
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer
- India's data centre market sees investment commitments of USD 21.4 billion in Jan-Jun 2023: CBRE