7 of the filthiest things you touch all the time
One of the first things we learn as kids is that it's important to wash our hands.
Handwashing helps prevent disease spread. It can keep an office running instead of shutting it down due to a viral illness.
It's especially important to wash your hands if you are interacting with newborn children or potentially vulnerable elderly adults.
But we don't always appreciate the reason why handwashing is so important: we touch a shocking number of filthy surfaces every single day.
Here are some of the most surprisingly dirty things we come into contact with on a regular basis.
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report