After kicking cancer, this former Marine celebrated by racing over 10,000 miles across Europe and Asia
The INSIDER Summary:
• Adam Casey was in the Marine Corps when he found out he had stage IV cancer.
• He celebrated entering remission by racing in the Mongol Rally and Derby.
It's difficult to tell where Adam Casey's story begins.
Perhaps it's when he met a girl who changed his life and inspired him to start a nonprofit called I Do It For Her, helping at-risk youth in St. Louis receive a better education.
Or when he enlisted in the military and became a First Lieutenant Infantry Officer in the Marine Corps.
Perhaps it's when he was diagnosed with stage IV cancer.
Maybe it's when he entered remission, and celebrated by racing 10,000 miles in the Mongol Rally and got halfway through the Mongol Derby before the wild horse he was riding bucked him off and broke his ribs.
Perhaps Casey's story hasn't even begun yet. But it certainly isn't over.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- SUN Mobility raises $50 million from energy giant Vitol
- Reliance Jio cements its lead over Airtel in both total as well as active subscribers
- Realme GT Neo 2 vs OnePlus Nord 2: Price, specs and features compared
- Titan, Kalyan Jewellers and other jewellery stocks rally in last one month on high bullion prices
- This Motilal Oswal-backed startup is planning to issue a million credit-based cards in the next 150 days relying on its $2 billion loan book