These are the 18 most prestigious tech internships in 2018, according to interns
If you're wondering which companies have the most attractive internship programs, it's probably best to ask interns themselves.
Vault, a website that provides employer rankings and reviews, asked more than 12,000 current and former interns to rate companies based on how desirable they are to land an internship with. Vault ranked 50 companies overall - and 18 of those were tech companies.
Employers were ranked on a scale of 1-10, with 10 meaning "It's a dream job!" and one meaning "No one wants to work there," according to Vault.
Here are the 18 most prestigious tech internships in 2018, and their overall score on a scale from 1-10.
19. Hulu (Score: 6.84/10)
18. Sony (Score: 6.87/10)
17. Hewlett-Packard (Score: 6.98/10)
16. Samsung (Score: 6.98/10)
15. Oracle (Score: 6.99/10)
14. Spotify (Score: 7.17/10)
13. HBO (Score: 7.34/10)
11. Twitter (Score: 7.40/10)
10. Linkedin (Score: 7.46/10)
9. Intel (Score: 7.61/10)
8. IBM ( Score: 7.79/10)
7. Netflix (Score: 7.97/10)
6. Amazon (Score: 8.48/10)
5. Tesla (Score: 8.67/10)
4. Microsoft (Score: 8.71/10)
3. Facebook (Score: 8.87/10)
2. Apple (Score: 9.24/10)
1. Google (Score: 9.57/10)
- Beijing says it's 'natural' for the US to 'feel sour' after Boeing loses out to Airbus on $37 billion China plane deal
- This start-up creates ‘green’ water out of thin air and sells it at ₹4 per liter
- Coinbase-backed Indian crypto exchange Vauld suspends trading, deposits and withdrawals amid market downturn
- SaaS adoption rises, so do the security risks. Here are ways to counter them
- In the battle between AI & Metaverse, CEOs choose AI
- Best face creams for glowing skin in India
- Indian consumers are upgrading their TV sets as early as 8 years now thanks to the pandemic
- SpiceJet flight makes an emergency landing again – sixth incident in 3 months