These are the 18 most prestigious tech internships in 2018, according to interns
If you're wondering which companies have the most attractive internship programs, it's probably best to ask interns themselves.
Vault, a website that provides employer rankings and reviews, asked more than 12,000 current and former interns to rate companies based on how desirable they are to land an internship with. Vault ranked 50 companies overall - and 18 of those were tech companies.
Employers were ranked on a scale of 1-10, with 10 meaning "It's a dream job!" and one meaning "No one wants to work there," according to Vault.
Here are the 18 most prestigious tech internships in 2018, and their overall score on a scale from 1-10.
19. Hulu (Score: 6.84/10)
18. Sony (Score: 6.87/10)
17. Hewlett-Packard (Score: 6.98/10)
16. Samsung (Score: 6.98/10)
15. Oracle (Score: 6.99/10)
14. Spotify (Score: 7.17/10)
13. HBO (Score: 7.34/10)
11. Twitter (Score: 7.40/10)
10. Linkedin (Score: 7.46/10)
9. Intel (Score: 7.61/10)
8. IBM ( Score: 7.79/10)
7. Netflix (Score: 7.97/10)
6. Amazon (Score: 8.48/10)
5. Tesla (Score: 8.67/10)
4. Microsoft (Score: 8.71/10)
3. Facebook (Score: 8.87/10)
2. Apple (Score: 9.24/10)
1. Google (Score: 9.57/10)
- While we've strengthened our online business, retail stores will continue to be important for us: Alisha Malik, Metro Brands
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset seems to have surpassed Apple’s A15 Bionic in early benchmarks — but it’s too early to say
- How well do you know the logos of your favourite cryptocurrencies?
- Byju's has acquired yet another startup, this time from Austria
- HCL Tech, Tata Motors and Nazara Technologies are the top stocks to watch out for on December 9