Auto Expo 2023: Jupiter Electric Mobility launches two commercial EVs
Jupiter Electric Mobility
The company has formed a joint venture with EA GreenPower Pvt Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of GreenPower Motor Company Inc, a publicly listed firm in the US and Canada specialising in electric commercial vehicles in the passenger transportation and freight transport markets.
The two EVs --
"By the middle of this year, it will be ready to hit the roads," he said.
The company did not disclose the prices.
While Jupiter TEZ is completely manufactured in India, EV Star CC is coming out from China, he added.
The 2.2 ton vehicle can be charged in 20 minutes and it can go up to 100 kilometres in a single charge, he added.
Auto Expo 2023: Maruti Suzuki unveils Jimny and Fronx – bookings now open
Auto Expo 2023: Upcoming electric cars and bikes in India in 2023
AdvertisementKia showcases Concept EV9 electric car with solar panels, Carnival KA4 MPV
Popular on BI
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Zookeepers were stumped when a female gibbon got pregnant while alone in her cage. 2 years later they say there was a tiny hole that she and a neighboring male used to copulate through.
- Not just LIC, 32 mutual fund houses have exposure to Adani Group stocks
- Rate hikes will not impact collections efficiency of NBFCs: ICRA
- No new Covid variants emerged during China's recent outbreak: Lancet study
- Reliance Capital case: Battling for higher value to stakeholders says IIHL
- Shark Tank fame Recode Studios raises funds in a pre-series A round
- Don’t have a date for Valentine’s? Here’s what you can do