Tork Motors to launch its electric bike Kratos this month
Tork Motorsis all set to introduce the Kratoselectric bike this month.
- The company will host a virtual launch to reveal the bike.
- The bike was earlier dubbed as Tork T6X.
Tork Motors, which is a Pune based electric vehicle manufacturer which had received investment from
Tork Motors has claimed that the Kratos has been developed after six years of research and development. The bike will be powered by the company’s LIION battery pack and an axial flux motor.
AdvertisementThe Kratos will come with the company’s Tork Intuitive Response Operating System (TIROS) that will offer detailed information to users about power consumption, technical analysis, ride information and range analysis.
“It’s not only renamed as KRATOS but developed entirely as a brand-new motorcycle than T6X with notable redesigned frame and styling achieved by rigorous testing with internal and external teams,” said
The bike will reportedly come with redesigned LED headlight, taillight and a new version of split seat for seating comfort to the city rides. In addition to this, the larger battery pack is claimed to offer better range and faster-charging ability.
Customers will be able to book Kratos electric bike soon after the launch and the bikes will be delivered in the coming months. We should know more about Kratos, including its design in the coming days.
Shares of this electric bus maker have surged 540% in the last 12 months
Best upcoming bikes in India in 2022
Best upcoming electric cars in India in 2022
Popular on BI
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Air India's new policy on pre-flight weight checks is not going well with its staff
- Anand Mahindra responds after farmer's humiliation at SUV showroom
- MakeMyTrip has a new CEO as founder Deep Kalra moves into chief mentor role
- Adani Wilmar IPO to open tomorrow; GMP at ₹50 per share
- Here’s how much buying and owning an electric scooter costs in India versus a petrol scooter