TVS iQube Electric scooter announced with SmartXonnect support
TVS iQube electricscooter launched at an on-road price of ₹1.5 lakh in Bengaluru.
- It has a top speed of 78kmph and a range of 75 km on Eco mode.
"Our focus on the 'Green and Connected' youth of India, is embodied, in the first of the
This move comes just a few days after
Initially, TVS is looking to manufacture about 1,000 units of the vehicle every month. The vehicle will be available from ten dealerships in Karnataka and ten charging points will be provided in the state.
The TVS iQube Electric has been priced at ₹1.5 lakh and can be booked by paying a token amount of ₹5,000 on the company’s website and select dealerships. Buyers can get information about EMI options from dealerships.
TVS iQube Electric features
The TVS iQube Electric is equipped with a 4.4 kW electric motor to provide high power and efficiency without any transmission loss. It has a top-speed of 78 kmph and its 4.5 kWh 3 Li-ion battery provides a range of 75 km on Eco-mode. It can be fully charged in 5 hours.
It features a TFT dashboard with day/night screen for navigation, incoming call alerts, SMS alerts, charge and speed indicators. Other features include regenerative braking, geo-fencing, smart ride statistics, range indication, over-speed alerts, last park location and parking assist.
The TVS iQube Electric comes with built-in SIM and Bluetooth support for connectivity. It also has USB charging.
The iconic Bajaj Chetak makes a grand e-comeback with a price tag of over ₹1 lakh
MG ZS EV’s advance bookings are higher than all of 2019’s EV sales
Popular on BI
- Ayushmann Khurrana's 'Doctor G' set for OTT debut on Netflix
- Expect Nifty to end the December series on a positive note, reach a target of 18,900-19,000, says R Venkataraman of IIFL Securities
- Lucknow set to become zero-Covid city
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO : Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Bank of Baroda expects 25-35 basis points rate hike from Dec 5-7 RBI policy meet