Amazon Prime Day sale 2021: Discount and offers on mobiles, electronics, gadgets and much more
- Amazon Prime Day kicks off on July 26th.
- Expect to see new phone launches, price drop on popular electronics.
- The sale is exclusively for Amazon Prime members.
AdvertisementAmazon has announced the Prime Day sale in India. The sale will begin at 12:00am on July 26th and will go on until July 27th. The two-day sale is expected to bring in a large number of sales for the e-commerce giant as it will be offering discounted prices across categories like consumer electronics, smartphones, laptops, smart TVs, wearables and more.
What to expect from the
The upcoming smartphones OnePlus Nord 2 5G and Redmi Note 10T 5G are expected to be available for purchase for the first time. We will also see the launch of LG OLED TV, FCUK Series 2 smartwatches and Tecno Camon 17 smartphones.
You can also expect to see major price drops across categories during the sale. Popular smartphones like Samsung Galaxy M51, Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, iPhone 11 and OnePlus 9R are confirmed to be available for a discounted price. The premium and mid-range smartphones such as the iPhone 12 Pro, Samsung Note 20, Mi 11x 5G, Mi 10i 5G and iQOO 7 will also see a price cut during the sale.
You will also get to see decent deals on Amazon products like the Fire TV, Echo smart speakers, Kindle and more. You should look out for deals across sections, especially electronics such as laptops, earphones, speakers, smartwatches, cameras and more. You can also exchange your old smartphones and get an extra discount during check out.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 bank offers
You can get an additional 10% discount during checkout if you are using an HDFC Bank debit/credit card. To avail of the discounts and offers during the Amazon Prime Day sale, you must have a subscription to Amazon Prime.
This #AmazonPrimeDay, dive to discover the joy of great deals, blockbuster entertainment and new launches. Join Pr… https://t.co/B1trUItx5F— Amazon India (@amazonIN) 1625916623000
If you do not have Amazon Prime, you can get the annual membership for ₹999. Alternatively, you can also purchase Amazon Prime plans for ₹129 for a month and for ₹329 for three months.
Samsung new model mobile phones 2021 in India
AdvertisementXiaomi Mi 11X 5G vs Samsung Galaxy A72 – Which mid-range phone should you buy?
Phones with more than 8GB RAM
Popular on BI
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- Google's head of mental health and wellbeing was among the 12,000 workers laid off by the tech giant
- Mercedes-Benz says it has achieved Level 3 automation, which requires less driver input, surpassing the self-driving capabilities of Tesla and other major US automakers
- Gautam Adani drops out of top 10 richest people list: Just $2.2 bn ahead of Mukesh Ambani
- To not ‘police’ children’s creativity, moms create child-friendly art products & find investors on Shark Tank India
- India depended on others to solve its problems, it's now working to solve global problems: President Murmu
- Balaji Solutions, Enviro Infra Engineers get Sebi nod to float IPO
- Docu-series on Yash Chopra's legacy titled 'The Romantics' to drop on Netflix