Flipkart's upcoming sale could be the best time to buy an iPhone – iPhone 13 series, iPhone 12 mini and more to get huge price cut
Flipkartis all set to host the Big Billion Dayssale on its platform from September 23.
- The e-commerce giant has started teasing discounts on Apple
- If you have been thinking about purchasing an
iPhone, now might be a good time.
- Here are the best iPhone deals on the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.
AdvertisementIf you are an iPhone lover and have been waiting to get your hands on one, now might be the best time, especially if you are looking for an older iPhone. With the launch of the iPhone 14, older devices such as the iPhone 13 series, the iPhone 12 mini and other devices have been discounted.
Flipkart is all set to host its Big Billion Days 2022 sale starting from September 23, which will go on till September 30. As part of the sale, the e-commerce giant has started teasing discounts on iPhones.
In addition to the discounts, Flipkart has also announced card offers. ICICI Bank and Axis bank card users can avail an instant 10% discount on purchases during the sale.
iPhone 13 series
The iPhone 13 is expected to be priced at ₹49,990 or below, down from its existing price of ₹69,900. This means that you will be able to get a discount of nearly ₹20,000 on the device.
The iPhone 13 Pro is expected to be priced at ₹89,990 or below, down from its current price of ₹1,19,900. This is a discount of nearly ₹30,000.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max, the flagship device in last year’s iPhone 13 series is expected to be priced at ₹99,990 or below. The device is currently available for ₹1,26,000. The device will be discounted by nearly ₹26,000.
In addition to this, the e-commerce giant is expected to offer exchange offers, no cost EMI options and card discounts on the devices.
iPhone 12 mini
The iPhone 12 mini is expected to be priced at ₹39,990 or below. The device is currently available at ₹55,359.
The iPhone 11 is expected to be priced at ₹29,990 or below during the sale. The device is currently available at ₹43,900.
Apart from these devices, Flipkart will offer huge discounts for all smartphones. Notably, the Google Pixel 6a will be available for ₹27,699 on Flipkart during the Big Billion Days sale.
Google is considering manufacturing up to a million Pixel smartphones in India, says report
Pixel 6a will be available for as low as ₹27,699 – where to buy, which card to use and everything you need to know
Amazon Great Indian Festival sale announced – card offers, cashback, new launches and more
Popular on BI
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life
- Budget 2023 proposes 20% TCS on foreign expenses under LRS