Pixel 6a will be available for as low as ₹27,699 – where to buy, which card to use and everything you need to know
Pixel 6awill be available for ₹27,699 during the upcoming Big Billion Days sale on Flipkart.
- The device was launched starting at ₹43,999 this year.
- Here’s everything you need to know about how to get the
Pixel6a for ₹27,699.
AdvertisementIf you are a Pixel fan and wish to purchase a Pixel smartphone, your options are limited as Google did not launch its flagship Pixel 6 series in India. The company, however, launched the Pixel 6a, the affordable offering from its Pixel series in India.
Ahead of the launch of the Pixel 7 series in October, users can now avail a huge discount on the Pixel 6a. The offer is part of the upcoming Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.
The Flipkart Big Billion Days sale is expected to begin in the coming days.
Pixel 6a sale price
The Pixel 6A will be available at ₹27,699, down from its launch price of ₹43,999 during the sale. This includes the discount offered by Flipkart, and additional card offers available during the sale.
Which card will you need to get the Pixel 6a at a discount?
The Pixel 6a will be discounted to users with an Axis Bank or ICICI Bank card.
How to get the Pixel 6a for ₹27,699
The Pixel 6a will be available for a discounted price of ₹34,199 during the Big Billion Days sale.
Using an Axis Bank or ICICI bank card can get an additional ₹3,000 discount. On top of this, Flipkart is offering an additional discount of ₹3,500, bringing down the price to ₹27,699.
Pixel 6a specifications
The Pixel 6a is a good mid-range device and is a good option for stock Android lovers. Pixel 6a currently runs on Android 12 and will be among the first devices to receive the Android 13 update.
The Pixel 6a features a 6.1-inch Full HD+ OLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and is powered by the Google Tensor chipset with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The Pixel 6a sports a dual camera setup at the back consisting of a 12.2MP primary camera and a 12MP ultra-wide-angle sensor. On the front, the device sports an 8MP selfie camera.
It is powered by a 4,410mAh battery and comes with 18W charging support.
AdvertisementIn our opinion, the Pixel 6a at ₹27,699 is a good option for users looking for a compact or reliable smartphone that offers a stock Android experience.
A recent report has revealed that Google is planning on manufacturing up to a million Pixel smartphones in India.
Google is considering manufacturing up to a million Pixel smartphones in India, says report
OnePlus 11 Pro spotted with an alert slider and a redesigned camera setup
Here’s how much the iPhone 14, new Apple Watches and the AirPods Pro 2nd generation will cost in India
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- I'm a software engineer who struggled with procrastination until I tried 'monk mode' — here's how it saves me up to 3 hours a day
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report