Robert Lewandowski, named Europe’s Footballer of the Year 2019-20, will speak at the Business Insider Global Trends Festival
Business Insider Global Trends Festival
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Get your tickets now from BookMyShow.
During the interview “ The Focused Leader - How to maintain focus and peak performance in challenging times. World-class athlete’s perspective on the role of focus and perseverance in pursuit of success”, Robert Lewandowski will talk about his experience and challenges he faces as the team leader not only on the football field. How to spot opportunities even under threat, how to motivate oneself and others and how to keep focused on the adopted goal in challenging situations - Robert Lewandowski will be sharing his experiences on the Global Stage of the conference on Friday, 23 October, at 18:25 CEST.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
“Self-discipline, strong will, perseverance, ability to make instant decisions and to draw conclusions from wins and losses are the desired traits of any athlete, and they are increasingly decisive to business successes. Both these domains also require a leader, a captain” - says Robert Lewandowski, footballer, speaker at the BUSINESS INSIDER Global Trends Festival.
AdvertisementRobert Lewandowski was named UEFA Men's Player of the Year for 2019/20 and has won the Forward of the Season award for the 2019/20 UEFA Champions League. In his football career he also was the five-time Bundesliga top scorer, the top scorer of Champions League and top scorer of Poland’s Top-Division (Ekstraklasa), as well as Champions League winner, eight-time Bundesliga Champion, Poland’s Top-Division (Ekstraklasa) Champion, four-time German Cup Winner, Poland’s Cup winner and Europe, Poland and Germany Super Cup winner. He is Bundesliga’s all-time number three scorer. Since July 2014, as the player of Bayern Munich he has scored more than 250 goals. Furthermore, he is Poland’s national team’s all-time top scorer.
Besides his outstanding performance on the football field, Robert Lewandowski also stands out as a successful investor. He gets involved in mainly long-term promising technology and real estate development projects, trading and service platforms as well as products for athletes. His most prominent projects include the investment in Movie Games, a computer games developer and publisher listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange; Less_ App, RL9 coffee branded with Robert Lewandowski’s logo – during the pandemic 10 percent of profits on sales went to the polish National Senioral Economy Institute, and the investment in SamuraiLabs, a company detecting and preventing online violence. Robert Lewandowski is also the co-owner of the RL Media house and Stor9_ marketing agency.
As the best player of Poland’s national team and Bayern Munich he is the face of advertising campaigns all over the world. His official social media accounts are followed by over 34 million people.
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
Watch Uber’s APAC head Pradeep Parameswaran open up about sustainable mobility for all at the Global Trends Festival 2020
Sadhguru at Global Trends Festival 2020: Simplifying Sustainability
Watch out for OYO’s billionaire founder Ritesh Agarwal talking tech at Global Trends Festival 2020
- A drug retail chain grew from ₹8 crore a year to ₹1000 crore without the MSME tag— the founder has lessons to share with other small biz
- China has decided to take global commodity bulls by their horns — to protect the profit margins of its small businesses
- Cash, capital and credit trickle down to small businesses at a frustratingly slow pace — tech can speed them up
- El Salvador is pushing for the use of Bitcoin with ATMs, digital wallets and free money — but participation is not ‘mandatory’
- Best rugged smartwatches in India