A company is now offering instant loans on WhatsApp in 30 seconds
- The company will be using its AI-powered chat capabilities on WhatsApp to offer these pre-approved lines of credit.
CASHeclaims to be the first fintech startup to offer instant creditlines without any documents, app downloads or form fill up.
- Users can simply avail these loans by messaging ‘Hi’ on CASHe’s WhatsApp number +91 8097553191.
AdvertisementFintech startup CASHe on Wednesday announced its latest feature that will offer instant credit lines on WhatsApp in 30 seconds. The company will be using its artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chat capabilities on WhatsApp to offer these pre-approved lines of credit that already exist.
CASHe claims to be the first fintech startup to offer instant credit lines without the need for any documents, app downloads or forms to fill up.
Users can simply avail these loans by messaging ‘Hi’ on CASHe’s WhatsApp number +91 8097553191. The services will be available for 24/7 for all salaried customers and the amount will be provided in under one minute, the company has emphasized.
The company claims that its AI-powered bot matches the customer’s inputs and automatically facilitates a formal application, along with a Know-Your-Customer (KYC) check. Once verified, it sets up a credit line in a few clicks through a guided conversational flow.
The borrower’s details will be generated and displayed based on the name entered – the only key input that the borrower needs to enter at the start of the conversation, the company added.
“We believe an industry-first and innovative service like this will not only empower our customers and ensure that they get a best-in-class experience in their demand for credit but will also significantly expand our credit footprint using the humongous user base of WhatsApp, thereby bringing us closer to our vision of achieving financial inclusion to the underserved in India,” said V Raman Kumar, founder chairman of CASHe.
CASHe’s WhatsApp chat services are built on WhatsApp Business Platform, an enterprise solution that allows businesses to communicate with their customers.
The six-year-old startup is an AI-based, mobile-only credit-led financial wellness platform. The company has registered 20 million app downloads and has disbursed loans of over ₹400 crore to over 4 lakh customers.
Domestic travel, fuelled by revenge tourism, aids growth in hospitality sector
Tata Group is once again the biggest brand in India — check out others in top 10
AdvertisementBurger King, Domino's & KFC to see high growth even as consumer staples suffer
Popular on BI
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- A Trump spokeswoman mocked Pete Buttigieg's military service in a Memorial Day weekend spat with Ron DeSantis
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Qualcomm India joins WEP to empower 8 women-led startups
- Woman-led edtech unicorn Guild lays off 172 employees
- OnePlus Nord 3 to Realme 11 series, smartphones launching this June in India
- India Pharma & India Medical Device 2023 places India as leading international healthcare hub
- Looking for a 5G phone under ₹20,000? Here are the best options in 2023