This startup’s popular ‘sleep internship’ with ₹1 lakh stipend is back – Netflix show Indian Matchmaking’s face reader is the intern selector
- Wakefit.co, the sleep solutions startup, is back with the second season of the
sleep internship, where it’s asking candidates to nap for 9 hours a day for 100 days.
- Netflix’s popular show
Indian Matchmaking’s face reader – Pandit Janardhan Dhruve will be vetting the interns in the first round.
- Over 10,000 people have already registered for the sleep internship. Last year, the company had got over 1.65 lakh registrations.
AdvertisementRemember Indian ‘sleep solutions’ startup
Only this time, there is a star-studded jury.
Over 10,000 people have already registered for the sleep internship. Last year, the company had got over 1.65 lakh registrations.
Through the internship, Wakefit will monitor one’s sleep pattern as the interns would be using the startup’s mattress. It will also offer counselling sessions and provide a sleep tracker, that will monitor the difference in sleep patterns before and after using the mattress.
Once the data is shared with the startup for having slept nine hours every day for 100 days, the company will offer a stipend of ₹1 lakh.
Meanwhile, the four-year-old startup Wakefit.co has massive expansion plans and is looking to create a revenue of ₹450 crore for FY21. The startup is also looking to hire over 200 people.
The startup had also recently announced that it will invest ₹15 crore into building new manufacturing facilities. It already has six manufacturing facilities in India.
Here's why MakeMyTrip, OYO, Lemon Tree and likes may reap the most out of the long-term recovery in hotels
India’s unicorn backers are shoring up their funds as they hunt for the next big startup
Popular on BI
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- Concerned over growing population, the RSS chief calls for a comprehensive policy to check it (Ld)
- EU votes for law that will force Apple to ditch lightening port for Type-C by 2024
- S.Korea builds underground physics lab to explore universe
- HCLTech to hire 1,000 people in Brazil, open next-gen tech centre
- Kidnapping of Indian-origin family in US: Relatives back home in Punjab village in state of shock