Reliance Jio users can now recharge at bank ATMs, here’s how to do it
Reliance Jiousers can get their mobile recharged by visiting their bank’s ATM.
- The telco has partnered with nine banks, including SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank.
- Airtel users can get their number recharged by visiting the nearest Apollo Pharmacy.
AdvertisementIndian telco Reliance Jio has announced that mobile users can now recharge their mobile numbers by visiting their nearest ATM. The company partnered with nine banks, including State Bank of India which has the largest ATM network in the country.
The new facility was announced by the company on Twitter. This was done to help users who usually visit stores to get their mobile recharged and are unable to do so due to the nationwide lockdown.
To recharge your Jio number at the bank ATM, you need to follow the below steps.
- Visit the bank ATM and insert your card in the machine.
- Now, choose the ‘Recharge’ option.
- Enter your Jio mobile number.
- Now, enter your 4-digit ATM pin code.
- Enter the recharge amount that you want to recharge with.
- You will be shown a confirmation message on the ATM screen and the corresponding amount will be debited from your bank account.
- You will also get a confirmation message from Jio on your mobile.
Eligible bank ATMs
Reliance Jio has currently partnered with nine banks to facilitate easy recharge options at their ATMs.
- State Bank of India
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Citi Bank
- DCB Bank
- AUF Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
Airtel has also taken steps to ensure that users who cannot recharge online are able to get their mobile recharged during the nationwide lockdown. The company started informing users that they can get their mobile recharged by visiting their nearest Apollo Pharmacy.
How to order food during coronavirus lockdown using Zomato contactless delivery
AdvertisementHow to reduce data usage so that you don’t run out of data during the Coronavirus pandemic
In Tamil Nadu, humanoid robots are set to work with Coronavirus patients in quarantine
Popular on BI
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams