Jio launches new plans with free Disney+ Hotstar Mobile subscription
- Jio has launched five new plans with free Disney+ Hotstar Mobile subscription.
- The new plans start at ₹499 and go all the way up to ₹2,599.
- These plans offer up to 3GB high-speed 4G data per day, along with unlimited voice calls and more.
The new Jio Disney+ Hotstar Mobile plans offer up to 3GB per day high-speed 4G data, unlimited voice calls, free SMS along with a free subscription to Disney+ Hotstar Mobile as long as the Jio plan remains active.
Here are the new Jio Disney+ Hotstar Mobile plans:
|Plan||Data per day||Validity|
|₹549 data add-on||1.5GB||28 days|
These plans include regular benefits like unlimited voice calls, 100 SMS per day, access to JioTV, Jio Cinema and other services. The data add-on plan only offers data benefits and users will need an active plan to use voice and other services.
To recall, Disney+ Hotstar announced new plans that offer access to all the content on the platform, including Sports, Disney, and more, instead of restricting them to the Premium plan like before.
Here’s a look at the new Disney+ Hotstar plans:
|Plan||Price per year||Devices||Max video quality||Ads||TV/Laptop support|
|Premium||₹1,499||4||4K||No (except sports)||Yes|
To clarify, the new Jio Disney+ Hotstar plans will give you access to the Mobile subscription only, and not Super or Premium.
In addition to allowing access to all the content on the platform, the new Disney+ Hotstar plans also allow users to simultaneously stream content on multiple devices, which was not available prior to this. This brings the service on par with Netflix, which has similar restrictions on simultaneous streaming.
New content to go with the new plans
In addition to the new plans, Disney+ Hotstar has a new and renewed lineup of shows to go with the announcement. This includes new and returning seasons of Hotstar Specials series like Aarya and City of Dreams, the return of IPL 2021, and the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup, among other things.
Disney+ Hotstar announces new subscription plans with access to all content
Amazon is reportedly building a music-focused live audio feature
Chrome 94 beta gets next-gen gaming features as Google looks to make in-browser cloud gaming faster, smoother
Popular on BI
- OPINION: The next four-letter word taking the world of finance by storm
- Best steel chair for living room in India
- Best floodlights for outdoors in India
- CCI approves HDFC Bank's acquisition of 4.99% stake in HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Best front lights for bicycles in India