Central Railways is hiring for these medical ‘specialists’ job vacancies — check the list here
- The Indian Railways is looking to hire ten medical super-specialist and specialists.
- The contractual job for various medical posts vacant at Dr B.A.M Hospital, Central Railway Byculla will be for one year.
- Check Business Insider for the latest news and updates.
All the interested candidates can apply for the positions with their personal details, educational qualifications and other relevant information on a plain A4 sized paper.
The applicants are required to send the application by post to The Medical Director’s Office, Dr.B.A.M Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla. Mumbai-27. The last date to submit the application is September 21, 2020.
These are the latest medical job vacancies at Central Railways in India:
|Speciality||Cadre||No. of Post||House of Duty||Total Monthly Honorarium Paid|
|Cardiologist||Super specialist||1||2 hours a day 2 days/Week||₹20,000|
|Neurologist||Super specialist||1||2 hours a day 2 days/Week||₹20,000|
|Endocrinologist||Super specialist||1||2 hours a day 2 days/Week||₹20,000|
|DM/Hematology||Super specialist||1||2 hours a day 2 days/Week||₹20,000|
|Pediatric Intensivist||Super specialist||1||2 hours a day 2 days/Week||₹20,000|
|Physician Intensivist||Specialist||1||2 hours a day 4 days/Week||₹32,000|
|Anaesthetist||Specialist||1||2 hours a day 4 days/Week||₹32,000|
|ENT||Specialist||1||2 hours a day 4 days/Week||₹32,000|
|Radiologist (Specially for USG and USG guided Biopsies and other interventions)||Specialist||1||2 hours a day 2 days/Week||₹16,000|
|Dermatologist||Specialist||1||2 hours a day 2 days/Week||₹16,000|
- For super-specialist cadre, post-doctoral qualification DM/MCH or equivalent is a must.
- For specialist cadre, a post graduate degree from a recognised university and experience of three years in professional work is a must. Candidates with a PG Diploma and five years of experience are also eligible.
The preferred age is between 30 years and 64 years.
Tenure of Working
The job offer is valid only for a year. However, it can be extended yearly, until the scheme is valid. The contract extension depends on the performance of the candidate. Also, the contract can be terminated by either party with prior notice of one month.
Airtel wants to increase data prices to ₹100 per GB, founder Sunil Mittal asks subscribers to ‘prepare to pay a lot more’
Day three of India-China talks — Brigade Commanders sit down to discuss Pangong Tso incident again today