Cuemath, Toppr, Aakash Institute and many more are looking for online tutors
- According to the latest report by jobs portal Naukri.com,
online tutorsare in high demand as recruiters want a workforce comfortable with using digital media.
- During the second wave of the pandemic, the overall job market for the education/teaching profession saw a decline, as per the report.
- Business Insider brings you several job openings in edtech companies for online tutors.
AdvertisementThe COVID-19 pandemic forced almost all educational institutions to pivot to the online mode of teaching. According to the latest report by jobs portal Naukri.com, online tutors are in high demand as recruiters want a workforce comfortable with using digital media. The requirement for online teachers has gone up by eight times in January to July 2021 as compared to the same period in 2020.
During the second wave of the pandemic, the overall job market for the education/teaching profession saw a decline, as per the report. However, there is a recovery with an upward growth trajectory from June 2021 onwards with robust sequential growth, revealed the report.
Business Insider brings you several job openings in edtech companies for online tutors.
The online platform for after-school math and coding for classes K-12 is hiring online tutors for math and coding.
Requirements — Candidates must have a laptop/desktop with Windows 10 OS or Mac and a stable internet connection with speed of more than 15 mbps.
Eligibility criteria for Math — Applicants must have done Bachelor’s or Master’s in Technology (B.Tech or M.Tech)/Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering (B.E or M.E)/Bachelor’s or Master’s of Business Administration (BBA or MBA).
Eligibility criteria for Coding — Any bachelor’s degree with basic knowledge of coding concepts. Freshers can also apply.
Home-grown edtech platform for preparation of school exams, CBSE and competitive exams like Joint Entrance Examination (JEE), National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) etc. is scouting online tutors for these subjects — Biology, Chemistry, Hindi, English.
Eligibility criteria — Candidates must hold a master’s or PhD in a relevant subject they are applying for.
The startup, which was launched last year is looking for teachers who have the right expertise to teach coding to young kids.
Requirements — Laptop/desktop with a stable internet connection.
Eligibility Criteria — Candidates should be from coding background or have a degree in computer science.
4. Aakash Edutech Institute
Aakash Edutech by
AdvertisementSelection Procedure — An online written test will be conducted along with demo round discussion and final round discussion.
Eligibility criteria — Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in teaching in online/offline mode.
E-learning platform, which offers courses related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science is inviting Data Science Trainer.
Eligibility criteria — The candidate must have 2-5 years of experience in technical training with strong command over any one programming language -- Python, R, .NET, Java.
AdvertisementThe global e-learning platform is scouting for Subject Matter Expert — Mathematics.
Eligibility criteria — Candidate must have an M.Sc in mathematics or applied mathematics with strong knowledge of the subject. Freshers can also apply.
7. Jigsaw Academy
The Bengaluru-based platform for artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science is hiring an information technology (IT) training manager.
Eligibility criteria — Candidate should have 4-12 years of experience in IT industry or teaching IT-related subjects along with a degree in B.Tech/BE/MCA/MBA/MSc IT/M. Tech.
8. Camp K12
AdvertisementThe ed-tech startup, which offers courses in coding for kids, is scouting for a Coding Instructor.
Vodafone Idea's stressed balance sheet could impact lenders, employees and subscribers, says ICRA
Axis Bank announces new policies and practices for its customers and employees belonging to the LGBTQ community
Popular on BI
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Govt asked Twitter to block advocacy groups, journalists, and farm protest supporters
- Indian power crisis is far from over as global coal prices surge
- 200 Indian companies register for extended producer responsibility for plastic packaging
- Tata Steel, Bajaj Auto, Bank of Baroda among stocks to watch out for on June 28
- Best voltage stabilizers for home in India