Dyninno India to hire 850 employees by December 2023
Currently, the company has 450 employees.
The majority of hiring will be done for the travel vertical roles such as travel agents, ticketing agents and customer support executives.
Besides these departments, Dyninno India has hiring plans for its IT division - Dynatech.
The company also has plans to expand to more offices in Gurugram and Mumbai by June 2023.
"We are bullish on the Indian talent and see an exceptional scope for growth in the country. We started operations in India in 2019 and, within a short span, have grown in functions and headcount," Dyninno Group of Companies Chairman and Co-Founder
Sensex, Nifty50 open lower amid mixed market cues – Dabur, Just Dial, Hindustan Zinc among stocks to watch out for
Upcoming electric cars in India in 2023 – Mahindra, MG, Hyundai cars in the list
Popular on BI
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu
- Slip and slide: Ten brands that shed the most value in 2023
- Ready to debut: Two Tata SUVs to see facelifts this October, and more