Hindustan Petroleum is inviting applications from engineering graduates for its apprenticeship programme with a monthly stipend of ₹25,000
HPCLis recruiting graduate engineers for its apprenticeship training programme for the period of one year from the date of joining across various locations in India.
- The online application to apply for the opportunity has already been started and the last date of submission is December 6, 2021.
- Selected candidates will be offered a monthly stipend of ₹25,000.
The online application to apply for the opportunity has already been started and the last date of submission is December 6, 2021. Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS).
Selected candidates will be offered a monthly stipend of ₹25,000.
Eligibility criteria for the HPCL apprenticeship programme —
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Engineering graduates in civil/mechanical/electrical/electronics/telecommunication/instrumentation/computer science/information technology (IT) streams are only eligible for the programme.
- Candidates who completed their graduation after January 1, 2020 are eligible to apply for the programme, candidates graduated before the date are not eligible.
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in all years/semesters in qualifying exams. Applicants belonging to scheduled caste (SC)/scheduled tribe (ST) and persons with disabilities (PwD) category must have scored at least 50% marks.
- The minimum age criterion for the programme is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years.
- Candidates who have a work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as apprentices or are undergoing apprenticeship training elsewhere and have an apprenticeship contract with any other organisation are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates fulfilling all the above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for an interview which is tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2022.
- All India merit list will be drawn based on the academic results of engineering degree and scores in the interview.
- Final offer for apprenticeship training would be subject to clearing the medical test as per the company standards and submission of all required documents and certificates.
- Candidates who have not enrolled themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) website will have to create their user ID and password.
- Candidates already enrolled on the NATS website have to login with their user ID and password and then click on ‘Establishment Request’.
- Then, select option ‘Find Establishment’ from the drop down menu.
- After selecting ‘Find Establishment’, the page appears with two ‘Search Criterions’, i.e. options to search by preferences and establishment name.
- Among the search criterion options, type ‘Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited’ in the establishment name bar and click on ‘search’.
- Apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited will appear on your screen, then click on establishment name "Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited' and click on ‘apply’ button.
- Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details are absolutely correct as the company will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates.
TCS is hiring BCA, B.Sc graduates — Here are the details of eligibility, last date and how to apply
UK-based SupplyCompass to ramp up India operations, plans to hire over 200 employees in the next 12-18 months
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar