TCS is hiring BCA, B.Sc graduates — Here are the details of eligibility, last date and how to apply
TCSis hiring BCA and B.Sc graduates whose year of passing is 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- The last date to apply for this programme is November 30, 2021.
- Checkout the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
Applicants who perform exceptionally well in the ‘Smart Hiring’ selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – ‘Science to Software’ programme.
The last date to apply for this programme is November 30, 2021.
Eligibility criteria for the programme —
- Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (math, statistics, physics, chemistry, electronics, biochemistry, computer science, IT), Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc) in computer science (CS)/IT with 2020, 2021 and 2022 as year of passing are eligible. Students from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) class 10 and 12 can also be part of the test if they have enrolled themselves for full-time graduation.
- Students should have a cumulative grade points average (CGPA) of 5 or 50% in class 10 and 12.
- Students whose year of passing is 2022 are only allowed one active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for the programme. Students graduating in 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs.
- It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
A test would be conducted by the company, candidates have an option to appear for ‘In-center or remote’ as their mode of test. Candidates who manage to clear the test will be called for an interview. The date for the test has not been announced yet. Interested candidates are advised to keep a track as the company will announce it soon.
How to apply for the programme?
- Open the TCS Next Step portal on any smart device.
- If you are a registered user, login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- If you are a new user, click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details.
- Then, submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on ‘Apply’.
- To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’.
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Twitter sued by advisory firm for not paying $1.9 mn as Musk deal fees
- Artist recycles e-waste from banks into 10-ft-tall statue
- Nine of top-10 firms add Rs 1.88 lakh cr in m-cap; ITC biggest gainer
- India biggest exporter of vaccines, mobile phones: Union Minister Thakur
- 'Waste to wonder' park coming up in Agra