Online entertainment ticket booking platform BookMyShow lays off 200 employees amid pandemic woes
The move comes a year after the company laid off 270 employees across its offices in
Taking to Twitter, Ashish
Hemrajani further said that he would support the affected staff to get new jobs and also asked for information on any available job opportunities.
"And for me, finding each of them a new home, where a new journey can begin, was the easy choice. So if you have leads, please DM me & we will do the needful. They will contribute incredibly to the growth of your wonderful firms. I'm sure we will all come out stronger," the CEO said.
Realme Book leaked ahead of launch, expected to debut with Realme Pad on June 15
Iran is planning to introduce a legal framework for crypto even as bitcoin mining activity remains restricted
Popular on BI
- Chestnuts: Nature's nutritional powerhouse
- Taylor Swift's ‘Eras Tour’ concert film set to premier in India
- Melting poles: Unprecedented levels of sea ice loss threatens global climate balance
- Peanuts: A nutty marvel of nutrition
- India’s debit card transactions fall but credit card spends rise further