Online entertainment ticket booking platform BookMyShow lays off 200 employees amid pandemic woes
The move comes a year after the company laid off 270 employees across its offices in
Taking to Twitter, Ashish
Hemrajani further said that he would support the affected staff to get new jobs and also asked for information on any available job opportunities.
"And for me, finding each of them a new home, where a new journey can begin, was the easy choice. So if you have leads, please DM me & we will do the needful. They will contribute incredibly to the growth of your wonderful firms. I'm sure we will all come out stronger," the CEO said.
Realme Book leaked ahead of launch, expected to debut with Realme Pad on June 15
Iran is planning to introduce a legal framework for crypto even as bitcoin mining activity remains restricted
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Not just India, many countries are protecting their wheat to keep daily bread, affordable
- Top investment banks split over Paytm — Macquarie sees Paytm at ₹450, ICICI Securities at ₹1,285
- The pandemic created 62 new ‘food’ billionaires and the Ukraine war will make them richer
- Saudi Arabia bans citizens from flying to India due to re-emergence of Covid-19
- Healthtech platform MFine lays off more than 500 employees amid financial crunch
- GoodWill ransomware detected in India makes victim donate to poor, provides financial help to needy patients