Realme Book leaked ahead of launch, expected to debut with Realme Pad on June 15
Realmeis expected to launch the Realme Bookand Realme Padon June 15.
- Realme CEO Madhav Sheth recently teased the company’s upcoming laptop on Twitter.
- The Realme Book is expected to feature a 3:2 aspect ratio screen and feature an aluminum body.
The leaked images were posted by Android Authority and come just a day after Realme’s chief executive officer (CEO) Madhav Sheth teased the company's upcoming device on Twitter.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
BBK Electronics-owned Realme is following in the footsteps of Xiaomi which launched its first laptop last year. In May, Realme had started a questionnaire on its forum asking its customers and community members about their preferences for a laptop. The company also asked people if they are planning on buying a new laptop in the next three months.
The leaked images of the Realme Book reveal a laptop with an aluminum body and minimal bezels. In addition to the laptop’s finish resembling that of a MacBook, it is expected to feature a 3:2 aspect ratio screen.
The laptop features dual speakers under the body, revealing it will offer stereo speakers. While the connectivity ports are not visible in the images, the report claims that the laptop will likely offer a USB-C port for charging.
In addition to the Realme Book, the company is also expected to launch a tablet dubbed as Realme Pad. The company’s chief marketing officer Francis Wong, in a tweet, asked his followers how the name ‘realme pad’ sounds.
At the moment, there is no information about the Realme Pad but we expect to know more about it in the coming days. Samsung is the major company in the Android tablet segment and while Xiaomi has introduced its laptops, the company has not launched a tablet yet.
The Realme Book and Realme Pad are expected to be launched along with the Realme GT 5G on June 15. We should know more about the devices in the coming days.
Here are the coolest iOS 15 features coming to iPhones
OnePlus Nord CE 5G’s leaked price suggests it could be cheaper than the original Nord
Smartphones launching in India in June 2021
- Best sound quality earphones in India
- Manchester City, PSG, Barcelona, AC Milan and other football clubs are launching crypto tokens to rein in more revenue
- Paytm ropes in Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan as bankers for upcoming IPO — there may be more along the way
- Best cable protector and wire organizer clips
- Best office chairs for working from home In India