RBI is hiring 294 officers with a starting pay scale of ₹55,000 per month, apply before April 18
- RBI is recruiting 294 Grade B officers across various departments.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is April 18.
- Candidates can expect to get a starting salary of over ₹55,000 per month along with several perks.
AdvertisementThe Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India’s central bank and regulatory body for regulation of Indian banks, is looking to hire eligible candidates to fill up 294 Grade B officers posts across various departments.
The last date to apply for the opportunity is April 18.
Candidates can expect to get a starting salary of over ₹55,000 per month along with dearness allowance, local allowance, house rent allowance, family allowance and grade allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
These are the vacancies available at RBI —
|Post||No. of vacancies|
|Grade B — General||238|
|Grade B — DEPR||31|
|Grade B — DSIM||25|
Eligibility criteria for the roles —
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen, or subject of Nepal/Bhutan.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on January 01, 2022 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than January 02, 1992 and not later than January 01, 2001.
- For Grade B — General — Graduation in any discipline or equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks or Post Graduation in any discipline or equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years from any recognised university.
- For Grade B — DEPR — Master’s degree in finance/economics or MBA degree with specialisation in economics/finance with minimum 55% aggregate marks in all semesters/years from any recognised university.
- For Grade B — DSIM — Master's degree in statistics/mathematical statistics/ mathematical economics/econometrics/statistics & informatics/applied statistics & informatics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters or years.
Candidates will have to appear for an online examination — Phase I and Phase II — which will be held at various locations in India.
Candidates belonging to general/other backward class (OBC)/economically weaker section (EWS) will also have to pay an application fee of ₹850, while candidates belonging to scheduled castes (SC)/scheduled tribes (ST)/person with benchmark disabilities (PwBD) will have to pay ₹100 while filling out the online application form.
Interested ones can seek more information here.
Infosys is looking to hire 50,000 employees this year while expecting the attrition rate to come down
Google finally has an app that will let iOS users switch to Android easily
Popular on BI
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life
- India’s economic rise: How global tech giants are chasing the next big growth engine