Railway recruitment 2021: Checkout the vacancies, last date, eligibility criteria and how to apply
- North Central Railway is recruiting 1,664 people for apprenticeship posts across various domains.
- Selected candidates will go under apprenticeship training for the period of one year.
- Interested candidates can apply on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of the North Central Railways.
AdvertisementNorth Central Railway is inviting applications for 1,664 apprenticeship posts across various domains in these divisions — Prayagraj, Jhansi, Workshop Jhansi, and Agra.
The last date to apply for the opportunity is December 1, 2021. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of the North Central Railways.
These are the trade profiles in which vacancies are available — electrician, painter, carpenter, mechanic, machinist, welder, information and communication technology system maintenance, stenographer, crane operator, plumber, operator -- electronics communication system, web page designer and wireman.
Selected candidates will go under apprenticeship training for the period of one year.
These are the number of vacancies available in each division —
|Division||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for the roles —
- The minimum age criteria is 15 years and the maximum age is 24 years as of December 1, 2021.
- Candidates must have passed class 10 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- Applicants must have Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) or national certificate (affiliated with National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT)) for their respective trade.
- Applicants should have already passed the above qualifications before October.
- Applicants failed in ITI are not eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Engineering graduates and diploma holders are also not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship programme.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in class 10 and ITI certificates. No written test or viva will be conducted.
- Candidates undergoing the apprenticeship programme will be paid a monthly stipend depending upon the role.
Candidates can wish to seek more information here.
Central Bank of India is hiring for 115 vacancies across various domains
Amazon vs Future — 'Why file voluminous records, to harass judges?' Supreme Court asks
Popular on BI
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera