We're seeking nominations for HR leaders in 2022 who are building the workplaces of the future
- Insider is seeking nominations for its annual list of
- Submit your suggestions via this form by 5 pm ET on Feb. 4, 2022.
We're seeking nominations for Insider's list of the most innovative HR leaders of 2022, and we want to hear from you.
Submit your suggestions via this form by 5 p.m. ET on February 4, 2022.
These individuals will be champions of diversity and inclusion and committed to supporting employees during difficult times.
We want top talent managers who are reimagining issues like family leave,
Criteria and methodology
This is the third year that Business Insider is profiling HR innovators. You can see last year's list here.
The ranking will be determined based on the nominee's role and responsibilities, and impact on their company and the industry.
Complete this form by the submission deadline of February 4, 2022, at 5 p.m. ET to have your selection considered for the list. Please be as specific as possible in your submission.
Please email Catherine Henderson (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Dinesh Karthik is set to make his ‘special comeback’ — Check out his performance in international matches
- Best laptop bags for women to ensure easy carrying
- Best HDR 10 support monitors in India
- Punjab CM's zero-tolerance policy to corruption, sacks health minister Vijay Singla from cabinet
- Realme Narzo 50 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G – price, specs and features compared