Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) DU Admission 2019: First cut-off released, check @du.ac.in
The Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), University of Delhi has released the first cut-off list 2019 for undergraduate courses today. The admissions under the first cut off will take place from 29 June to 1 July 2019. While the second and third cut-off list will be announced on 4 July and 9 July, respectively.
Situated in Maurice Nagar, New Delhi, the college is one of the oldest colleges for commerce and economics.
Last year, the college released its first cut-off list on 19 June 2019 with the highest cut-off pegged at 98.75% for BA (Programme). BA Economics (Hons), BA English (Hons) and BA Political Science (Hons) were the most popular courses among the applicants.
Here’s the DU admissions first cut-off list for 2018:
|Category||B.Com (Hons)||BA Economics (Hons)|
The admissions under the first cut off will take place from 29 June to 1 July 2019. While the second and third cut-off list will be announced on 4 July and 9 July, respectively.
Here’s a checklist of necessary documents for DU admissions 2019:
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th examination.
- Birth Certificate and three passport-sized photographs.
- For the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM and sports categories, students are required to carry relevant documents and certificates.
- Epic Games announces $20 million prize pool for Fortnite Champion Series in 2021
- Adani Green Energy arm commissions 150-MW solar power plant at Kutch, third in a month
- Jack Ma is back!
- Jack Ma resurfaces – Alibaba founder makes his first public appearance after he was feared to be “missing” for nearly two months
- iPhone 12 mini, Galaxy S20 FE, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and other smartphone deals on Amazon Great Republic Day sale