Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) DU Admission 2019: First cut-off released, check @du.ac.in
The Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), University of Delhi has released the first cut-off list 2019 for undergraduate courses today. The admissions under the first cut off will take place from 29 June to 1 July 2019. While the second and third cut-off list will be announced on 4 July and 9 July, respectively.
Situated in Maurice Nagar, New Delhi, the college is one of the oldest colleges for commerce and economics.
Last year, the college released its first cut-off list on 19 June 2019 with the highest cut-off pegged at 98.75% for BA (Programme). BA Economics (Hons), BA English (Hons) and BA Political Science (Hons) were the most popular courses among the applicants.
Here’s the DU admissions first cut-off list for 2018:
|Category||B.Com (Hons)||BA Economics (Hons)|
The admissions under the first cut off will take place from 29 June to 1 July 2019. While the second and third cut-off list will be announced on 4 July and 9 July, respectively.
Here’s a checklist of necessary documents for DU admissions 2019:
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th examination.
- Birth Certificate and three passport-sized photographs.
- For the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM and sports categories, students are required to carry relevant documents and certificates.
- Nagpur: 64 COVID-19 cases on Sunday take count to 2,203
- 90 test positive in Jalna on Sun, COVID-19 count now 1,047
- COVID-19: UK minister prefers 'common sense' approach to face masks
- Ahmedabad's COVID-19 cases cross 23,000 mark; four more die
- COVID-19: Recovery rate nears 80 pc in Delhi; plans to use stadiums as COVID-19 facilities put on hold