Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) DU Admission 2019: First cut-off released, check @du.ac.in
The Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), University of Delhi has released the first cut-off list 2019 for undergraduate courses today. The admissions under the first cut off will take place from 29 June to 1 July 2019. While the second and third cut-off list will be announced on 4 July and 9 July, respectively.
Situated in Maurice Nagar, New Delhi, the college is one of the oldest colleges for commerce and economics.
Last year, the college released its first cut-off list on 19 June 2019 with the highest cut-off pegged at 98.75% for BA (Programme). BA Economics (Hons), BA English (Hons) and BA Political Science (Hons) were the most popular courses among the applicants.
Here’s the DU admissions first cut-off list for 2018:
|Category||B.Com (Hons)||BA Economics (Hons)|
The admissions under the first cut off will take place from 29 June to 1 July 2019. While the second and third cut-off list will be announced on 4 July and 9 July, respectively.
Here’s a checklist of necessary documents for DU admissions 2019:
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th examination.
- Birth Certificate and three passport-sized photographs.
- For the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM and sports categories, students are required to carry relevant documents and certificates.
Popular on BI
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- All that you need to know if you are travelling to the UK
- Indian financial system steadily maturing, as it moves away from banks, says RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das
- Spotify set to overtake Apple Podcasts by the end of this year: eMarketer
- Bitcoin scammers used Apple's iPhone 13 reveal to steal $69,000 from fans
- Mirror, mirror on the wall; when will you stop judging us all: asks Taapsee Pannu in her latest ad with SUGAR Cosmetics